Vincent F. Wynne, Jr. is a lifelong republican and resides with his wife, Katie, on their blueberry farm in Waldheim, LA. He is the proud father of 3 children, Emma (20) is a student at Louisiana State University, Marguerite (17)is a student at St. Scholastica and Ralph (14) is a student at St. Paul’s School.
Upon graduating from Loyola School of Law, he accepted a position with the St. Tammany Parish District Attorney’s Office where he prosecuted various criminal cases for eight years. In addition, he was the prosecutor for the City of Covington for six years, prosecuted in the Abita Springs Mayor’s Court and devoted part of his time to civil litigation through his firm Wynne Law Firm, L.L.C. After leaving the St. Tammany Parish District Attorney’s Office, he merged his firm to create Wynne, Goux & Lobello, Attorneys at Law, L.L.C. now Wynne & Goux, Attorneys at Law, L.L.C. where he currently practices law. Vincent and his partners founded Lakeshore Title, L.L.C., a property title company, to assist clients in their real estate transactions.
- Mandeville High School, Mandeville, Louisiana, graduated 1989
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, graduated 1994
- Loyola School of Law
New Orleans, graduated 1997
- Louisiana Association for Justice
- America Association for Justice
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Greater Covington Bar Association
- 21st JDC Bar Association
- St. Tammany Parish Chamber of Commerce
- Habitat for Humanity and Kiwanis of Greater Covington
- All courts in the State of Louisiana
- All United States District Courts for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana